Location: Kingston upon Thames
To deliver effective administration of all statutory, compliance and similar servicing contracts through active management of the relationship with all suppliers (both internal and external). The post holder will be responsible for record keeping and enquiries relating to statutory, compliance and similar records of work and servicing.
The post holder may be required to provide assistance to the Receptionist and to the Facilities & Support Team as and when required.
Main Office Duties
- To provide accurate and timely administration of all servicing and works records relating to statutory and compliance servicing including records of fire alarm testing, asbestos surveys, lift inspections, electrical certificates, water testing, gas compliance and any other related records.
- To ensure all records received are quality checked and validated.
- Inputting information onto databases.
- To ensure filing and records are kept up-to-date and our properties are compliant
- Liaising with our tenants, their support staff, contractors, maintenance operatives and landlords
- Providing assistance with reception as and when required including operating main telephone line
- Providing assistance with maintenance queries as and when required
- Other reasonable duties as required by the Facilities and Support Manager.