Salary: Up to £50,000 Pro Rata
Our client is seeking a commercially minded Part Time Financial Controller for a well established, forward thinking retail business in the South West London area.
They are an industry leading brand, who have been operating for many years and have built their market presence to supply high quality products.
As the Commercial Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparing board packs twice a year
- Providing commercial advice to distributors to help them optimise financial success
- Hands-on accounting and financial reporting for the parent and subsidiary companies
- Obtaining financial information from distributors to maintain our client’s data warehousing
- Maintaining and reconciling inter-company and foreign funds transfers
- Checking distributor compliance with our client’s royalty model
- Analysing purchasing history, looking for opportunities to improve processes and increase revenue
- Managing one bookkeeper in Leeds and one bookkeeper remotely, ensuring their data entry and accounting processes meet the businesses high standards