Location: Teddington, Middlesex
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a well established company. This successful company is looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join there dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for managers and employees on HR and Payroll queries.
- Providing HR support and HR administration for all departments.
- Provide disciplinary, grievance and absence advice, to include note taking in meetings and producing letters as appropriate.
- Provide Human Resources advice to employees to maintain and develop a working environment conductive to maximising the potential of all employees
- Prepare advertisements for vacancies and arrange their distribution
- Liaise with recruitment agencies on behalf of, regarding permanent vacancies and temporary roles
- Responsible for the new starters administration, to include Contracts of employments, induction, passport checks, references and updating all computerised records
- Update Employee handbook and policies and procedures as and when necessary.