Salary: DOE, Circa £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join our client on a temp to perm part time basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established but growing organisation that will offer continued career progression. You have been identified as a potentially brilliant match for the role, and we’d love to discuss it with you further!
Our Client, based in the West London area with a strong focus on local council relationships, are looking to enhance their team with an experienced, working over a four day week with flexible hours and some home working available.
This is a very important role in the company demanding a high degree of flexibility, initiative and interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working to tight deadlines and will be in constant contact with internal staff & visitors. Complete integrity will be essential at all times.
You will have previous experience in a PA role and be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The suitable candidate should meet the following criteria:
Proficient knowledge & experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English, written & oral
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good Time management
- Well presented
- First-Rate communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be professional, calm and friendly at all times
- Understanding of the need for data confidentiality and sensitivity
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Be adaptable to change and flexible to the shifting priorities of the daily workload.
Apply now as interviews are to be held immediately!