Salary: £25,000 pro rata
Hours: 10am – 3pm Monday to Friday
A well-established company in Hampton are looking for a PA to provide support to the director on a part-time basis.
Your duties will include:
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors