Part Time Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity has come up with my client, the leader in their field, as they are currently recruiting for a part time Sales Executive to work for their international media company based in Surbiton.
The environment is very relaxed and friendly and the Client is a delight to work for – although they will expect results from you, they offer an attractive salary package, commission and other company benefits.
This company have been around for a number of years, are well respected and are one of the biggest brands in the industry. This role is due to expansion and they are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their team on a part-time basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to sell the company’s goods and services to new and existing customers using a polite and professional service.
Days / Hours: 3 or 4 days a week – 9.30am – 4.00pm (either Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday, Friday)
Salary: £22,000 (pro-rata) + £10,000 Commission ( Although uncapped so opportunity to earn more )
- Making BD calls to new customers introducing products and services
- Sending out of media packs and following up from these leads.
- Listening to customer/clients requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
- Researching the market and related products
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer/client information;
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Recording sales and order information
- Aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers/clients with quotations;
- Organising Trade shows and exhibitions
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows and meeting clients / Account Management
- Running sales meetings with team and developing new products to present back to MD
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Involvement in new starter training and training packs
- Some Recruitment and Selection of new staff
- 2 Years B2B Sales experience
- Target Driven
- Career Motivated
- Team player
- Articulate and focused
- Professional, confident and pro active
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good telephone manner
Please send your CV to email@example.com for the chance to interview with this amazing company!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation