A successful payroll bureau based in Hampton are looking for a solid administrator, ideally with some finance experience, to join their team as a Payroll Administrator.
Salary: £21,000 – £22,000
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary
- Checking our software for Pay information, updating details and leaving detailed diary notes in records
- Dealing with inbound emails from clients for invoicing requests. This information will need to be added to our client tracking spreadsheet and the team informed
- Dealing with other emails from workers requesting for P45/P60/SOE’s.
- Marking up all Hours on Hold for the payroll administrator to release by the agreed deadlines
- Completing DWP paperwork and returning it to them
- Reloading and Printing of P45’s
- Daily/Hourly downloads of HMRC Gateway notifications
- Importing timesheets by using our import spreadsheet. These are completed by clients and emailed to us. Along with importing we also do manual timesheets
- Producing system invoices/credits via the invoicing procedures. Along with system invoicing we also do manual invoices/credits
- Matching and releasing timesheets for payrolls
- Trial the payroll and checking for any anomalies
- Running a Payroll – Remembering to include all steps for reporting and processing
- At least a year’s administrative experience within an office environment
- Ideally some previous experience within a payroll department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and meticulous in your approach to your work
- Good communication skills
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.