Location: Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £22 – £24k
Contract Type: 8 month fixed term contract
Job purpose: To join a busy payroll bureau and work as part of a team, where you would be expected to manage a portfolio of payrolls, processing them accurately and on time, as well as supporting other members of the payroll team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To manage own portfolio of payrolls.
- Liaise with clients and third parties
- Dealing with transfers of clients in and out of the business (training can be given on this).
- Set up and Close PAYE schemes with HMRC (training can be given on this).
- To work with the team to make sure all work is completed
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Good payroll skills (will need to demonstrate a good understanding of Tax, NI, statutory payments and payroll deduction).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Common sense and a positive, can do attitude
- Team player