Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Our client is a dynamic, growing and successful Accounts and Payroll business in the Kingston area, and they are looking to further grow their team with the addition of a Payroll Administrator. This company can offer lots of progression and a positive lively team of colleagues.
You would be joining a busy payroll bureau, and working as part of a close knit team. You would be expected to manage a portfolio of payrolls, processing them accurately and on time, as well as supporting other members of the payroll team.
- Managing your own portfolio of payrolls.
- Client and Third party liaisons.
- Setting up and closing PAYE schemes with HMRC (training provided).
- Improving and developing the payroll department.
- Working with the team to make sure all work is completed.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Strong payroll skills (will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of Tax, NI, statutory payments and payroll deduction).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Common sense and a positive, can do attitude.
- Team player.
Bureau experience is not essential, but is a bonus!
This is an excellent opportunity within a progressive and friendly organisation, offering great training opportunities and benefits!