A well-established company in Wimbledon are looking for a PA to provide support on a temporary basis.
Your duties will include:
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- You must have strong experience within a similar role.
- You must have outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills are also a must.
- Previous experience as a PA providing support at director level would be a major advantage.