Location: South West London
A Personal Assistant is required to join an expanding media company based in South West London.
The successful candidate will be highly professional with excellent organisational and communication skills who can liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Director with diary management
- Taking incoming calls
- Managing outlook and corresponding emails
- Working on media projects
- Dealing with any queries from clients and resolving them quickly and efficiently
- Finding ways to improve processes and implement them once given the go ahead
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested from the Director
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have a passionate & energetic view towards work
- Excellent communication & IT skills
- Be able to plan and multi task to a high standard
This role would suit someone who can work well on own initiative and under pressure within a fast paced, demanding environment. This is a dynamic growing business who deliver consistent high level of service to all their clients.