Location: South West London
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
The job breaks down into three main areas:
1. Personal Assistant duties to support Paul and two other senior team members:
– Arranging all travel and accommodation (mainly to Europe and the USA)
– Organising and maintaining diaries & making appointments across time zones
– Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
– Dealing with correspondence and presentations/proposals
– Arranging meetings, workshops and facilities
– Capturing expenses, managing petty cash, creating invoices and liaising with company accountant
– Taking minutes/contact reports
– Answering telephones, welcoming clients and building rapport
2. Administrative duties to facilitate the smooth running of our small office, including:
– Maintaining / developing and implementing administrative / filing systems
– Assisting in managing office expenditure
– Maintaining supplies of stationery and servicing of equipment
– Maintain health & safety records / fire evacuation procedures / office insurance and indemnity policies
– Dealing with contracts, NDA’s and confidentiality agreements
3. Involvement in the day-to-day business of the company:
– Desk research to support client projects
– Occasional attendance at relevant industry events
– Monitoring industry media for market intelligence
– Contribution to internal debate springing from client projects
– Updating weekly timesheets and tracking progress of project lists
– Management of company social media accounts and website analytics
Characteristics of the successful candidate
This is a great opportunity for a personable, well-rounded individual with 4-5 years similar experience to be part of our ‘family’ and play a key role in our future success. It would suit someone with a genuine enthusiasm for design, creativity, innovation and business.
The successful candidate must be hardworking, self-motivated, communicative, upbeat, collaborative, self-sufficient and flexible.
Time-management skills are essential, as is an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
Well-developed IT skills (PPT / Word / XLS) are essential. Experience of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) is also an advantage.
Given our location and the importance of the role to the smooth running of the company, the job might well appeal to someone who is based in the West London area.
If you are interested, please send a CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 549 7212!