We have a fantastic opportunity for a PR Executive to join this top London Football Club. Reporting to Senior Communications Manager as a PR Executive will make up an intrinsic part of this premiership football team!
As a PR Executive you will help to achieve set communications objectives, working across the Communications and Marketing function to ensure a joined up approach on all activity.
You will assist with a wide range of communications outputs and activity across channels and pro-actively across local and national media.
Salary: £19,000 to £25,000
- Working to support a proactive communications strategy in support of MarComms objectives (working in collaboration with the Marketing Team.
- Pro-actively develop creative PR campaigns for impactful non-sporting media coverage in support of the Club’s key communications objectives.
- Helping to maintain messaging documents so that other Club spokespeople are able to answer corporate questions.
- Maintaining relationships with a range of internal stakeholders across all functions of the Club and external stakeholders within the media.
- Working with the Senior Communications Manager to supporting charitable and community activities.
- Assist with Board and senior management press appearances, interviews and press conferences, as directed and needed.
- Recent graduate with PR or Marketing related degree
- Interest in Sports
- Some experience in an in-house or PR agency role is desirable
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate drive, commitment and a focus to producing work of the highest standard
- Have attention to detail, excellent workload management and be a good team player
- Track record of securing media coverage
- Aware of trends in Social Media
- Competent in relevant IT systems including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Photoshop.
- Creative mindset
- Commitment to learn and develop with the role
- Ability to manage relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a complex stakeholder environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Committed, hardworking, with a flexible approach
- Organised with an excellent ability to manage, organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A genuine team player
- Able to communicate to a variety of audiences through an understanding and appreciation of
- the audience’s needs
- Be able to work effectively on your own and within a team