One of London’s leading PR agencies are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join their award-winning graduate scheme. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career within the industry.
Salary: £16,000, rising to £18,000 after probation
- Being in day-to-day contact with target media to generate coverage opportunities and positive ongoing relationships with key journalists
- Collating coverage and selling results back to clients in a timely manner
- Having direct contact and visibility with clients, with responsibility for specific campaigns and activity plans
- Writing a variety of copy, from press releases and case studies, to blog posts and market reports
- Being actively involved in social networks on behalf of clients and the agency
- Researching for new business pitching, for example conducting media audits, vox pops and internet research
- Strong understanding of media, with excellent copywriting skills
- Team-working and communication abilities essential, with strong interpersonal skills
- High motivation and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Being active in the social networking sphere
- Having a willingness to get involved in wider company initiatives such as the blog and Twitter
- Being keen to develop new ideas and practices
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.