One of the UK’s leading training providers are looking to bring on a Progress Manager to manage and support a caseload of learners and ensure that they complete their qualifications.
- To ensure that all trainees make progress with their qualification every month and are awarded a minimum of one unit every 3 months.
- To ensure learners complete all qualifications within their framework prior to their funding end date.
- To carry out a Quarterly Review on every learner at least every 12 weeks.
- To work with the tutor to support and deliver basic skills to meet the individual needs of the trainees in order to ensure they pass their exams.
- To work with the IV, assessors, employers and learners to ensure learners progress.
- Outstanding organisational skills and solid experience within an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage people (previous management experience would be a major advantage).
- Ideally educated to degree level.