Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a well established but growing business who specialise in Creative Design for a range of successful clients across the UK and now, internationally.
They need to enhance their team with the addition of a Project Manager, who ideally has a technical, and creative background, and who will help to manage, merge and coordinate multiple projects at one time.
- Set up, monitor and manage multiple client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritization and delivery of all projects as per the client specification.
- To be able to understand and interpret the PM process and ensure it is applied.
- To be able to interpret and understand the client specifications sufficiently including requirements and solutions to be able to liaise directly between clients and the design team. Ensuring that the build specification is understood by all parties and clarify where there is ambiguity.
- Working closely with the assigned designer to ensure that the project is on time and in budget and client expectations are managed.
- Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project and manage expectations in relation to any build delays or issues or when content is due to be supplied by the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times.
- To meet monthly and quarterly project targets as set by the Company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional organization skills, able to manage own time to meet agreed deadlines and develop and change plans for the production of specific pieces of work.
- Proven customer relation management skills to increase customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the website design and development process
- Proven track record in managing website and print projects
- Able to take action to monitor and control costs within allocated projects.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to pro-actively resolve issues as they arise.