Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Our client, one of the UK’s largest estate agents, is seeking a property administrator to support their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment for a well-respected company in the industry.
This award winning company require a property administrator to join their team. You will have the ability to work independently undertaking various interchanging tasks on a daily basis.
Administration paperwork for the following:
• First point of contact for Customers
• Dealing with customer queries
• Diary management
• Liaising with clients, applicants and colleagues
• Management of property files, online and hard copies
• Proving full administrative support to all members of the team
You will also need to support the office with the following:
• Monitor and filter all calls to the MD office
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Maintain office appearance and sort any maintenance issues
You will need:
• To be able to drive and have your own car
• Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook