Salary: £18,000 – £23,000
One of our regular clients, a well-established estate agent in Hampton, are looking for a Property Administrator to join their team.
- To submit the tenants references and monitor and chase these
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- To register the deposit with the TDS or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- To co-ordinate and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- To co-ordinate and book in professional cleaning for the property
- To deal with the maintenance for all of your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices
- Must live locally – Richmond, Teddington, Hampton, Twickenham, Isleworth – or very close to these areas.
- Must drive and have your own a car as this will be needed for property visits.
- Previous property management experience is not a must as full training will be given, but some sort of administration/customer service background would be an advantage.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage.