Location: South London
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
As a Property Manager you will report to the Property Management Team Leader and manage a portfolio of properties across South London, you will contribute towards increasing the number of sustainable tenancies and properties being taken on and optimise our services to help maintain key relationships with our stakeholders.
We believe that our people are instrumental in the growth of our business so we place great importance on investing in our team of professionals.
We’re growing in exciting ways and are recruiting for two experienced Property Managers to join our
experienced and talented team!
As a Property Manager you will:
• Be able to deliver excellent Customer Service which reflects our brand, in order to maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
• Ensure Health and Safety operational processes are adhered to ensure properties are safe for
• Register new landlords ensuring you maintain the electronic database with new information;
• Carry out move-ins and induct tenants to the accommodation;
• Carry our settling in visits, routine inspections, breach of occupancy resolution and end of
• Ensure the accommodation meets acceptable letting standards;
• Organise and attend evictions where required;
• Arrange for handbacks with the Landlord, ensure dilapidation obligations are met;
• Manage the cost effectiveness of your portfolio with regard to income maximization, repairs and
• Provide accurate and timely reports ensuring IT systems are up to date;
• Build long lasting profitable relations with landlords, networking to maximize new business
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience as a Property Manager;
• Experience within temporary accommodation or a similar environment;
• Good understanding and knowledge of managing costs;
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.