A well-renowned Estate Agent in Richmond are looking for a Property Manager with at least 6 months experience to manage a portfolio of properties across Richmond and the surrounding areas.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
- To submit the tenants references and monitor and chase these
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- To register the deposit with the TDS or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- To co-ordinate and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- To co-ordinate and book in professional cleaning for the property
- To deal with the maintenance for all of their portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices
- Must live locally – Richmond, Teddington, Hampton, Twickenham, Isleworth – or very close to these areas.
- Must drive and have their own a car as this will be needed for property visits- essential
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our vacancies, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.