Got previous experience within recruitment, client relationship management or credit control? We are looking for a highly-organised person for a diverse role within a leading recruitment consultancy.
Salary: £25,000 + bonus
- Working with department Managers to identifying companies/candidates that have contracted to each other outside of the terms of business signed with Technical Resources.
- Following a process to recover fees due.
- Communicating with Sales teams to ensure customer retention/relationships are maintained with clients.
- Actively uses the CRM system to contact candidates and follow up on work placements.
- Flexibility: willingness to network with the team and attend work related events etc. outside of normal working hours.
- Highly confidential and discrete in all responsibilities and actions.
- Someone from a recruitment background would work well but this is not essential
- Needs a good eye for detail
- Confident as will need to attend Court
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Well presented.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Strong Decision Making.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.