A successful specialist recruitment agency based in Kingston are looking for an enthusiastic office junior to assist them with various administrative duties.
Salary: £16,000 – £22,000 DOE
- Interaction with & handling of new candidate contact/registration
- Database population & maintenance
- CV formatting, preparation & updating
- Liaison & support to consultants within the business
- Candidate resourcing including market & candidate mapping
- Working with social platforms/job boards
- Database development work
- Conducting first round candidate registration & screening calls
- Coordinating calls with consultants
- Arranging & confirming client/candidate interviews.
- Confident and professional phone manner and communication skills
- First-class written English and business communication skills, including creation of business emails, and assessment of candidates’ own written materials and submissions
- Natural attention to detail, almost to the point of obsession, to ensure first-class standards are delivered at all times with all internal and external interactions
- Self-motivated and autonomous whilst following guidelines and company culture
- Familiarity and confidence with IT including Office, Outlook and Word especially, as well as prior experience working with database and/or business CRM software tools
- Some knowledge and understanding of a sales and marketing business environment
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.