An established company in the education recruitment sector are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join their team. They are based in a beautiful office right in the heart of London.
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 basic, £40,000 – £60,000 OTE
Our client are looking for a Consultant, experienced within the Education sector or otherwise, to join their lively London City office. They are a specialist in Education recruitment and focus on placing teachers and support staff into schools, across London and the surrounding Home Counties. The team is growing and there is always scope for Consultants to develop further in their recruitment career.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Consultant, to work with the existing client base, but also to develop new business relationships. As such you will be required to attend client meetings, be confident on the phones and maintain established client and candidate relationships.
- Ability to Business Develop
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Lucrative commission structure – for both permanent and temporary placements
- Good basic salary and incentives, other than your commission
- Supportive team and management, who will ensure you progress
- Good holiday entitlement and reduced hours (10am to 4pm) over the holidays
In order to be put forward for this or any of our vacancies, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.