Located over the bridge from Kingston upon Thames, we are one of the leading suppliers of office and support staff across London and Surrey including supplying Contact Centres, PA’s, Secretarial, Customer Services, Sales Marketing, Finance and IT staff.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be committed to offering the highest standards of service to both our clients and candidates. This position has excellent opportunity to develop your skills and gain an insight into how businesses are run.
- Responsible for candidate management, the sourcing and registration of candidates and matching them up to the most suitable roles
- Providing an exceptionally high standard of service, confidently and intelligently speaking to candidates and Clients about jobs at all levels.
- Advertisement of jobs whilst also managing applications
- Arranging interviews, gathering candidate and client feedback and managing the whole recruitment process.
- After training, you will be responsible for winning new business by selling our recruitment services and the high calibre of our candidates. This will be done through Business Development on the phone and client meetings followed up by closely managing your own accounts.
- A Recruitment Consultant needs to work quickly, be incredibly organised and have strong Administration skills
- A recent Graduate
- Experience in a telesales or telephone role would be beneficial
- Experience with in an office
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Exceptional spoken and written English
- Ability to work well with in a team whilst also being able to work independently without supervision
- Initiative is key
If you would like to learn more about this role please apply today!