Salary: £25,000 + 40% Bonus, 25 days holiday and excellent pension
A great opportunity has arisen for an skilled sales and marketing candidate to join this household name
Working with the Subscriptions Marketing Manager, you will deliver sales activity in support of annual subscriptions revenue targets.
This is a challenging role operating in highly dynamic, fast moving markets.
- Actively sell multi-user licences / corporate subscriptions using a mixture of telesales and face-to-face sales activity. Many of your clients will work in media, creative and pr agencies, or media owners, although you may choose to develop other corporate Sales channels
- Research key buyer / decision makers at these aforementioned organisations
- Account manage existing clients, providing usage analytics and non-technical support where necessary
- Work closely with the Subscriptions Marketing Manager on planned telemarketing campaigns; focussing on growing acquisition for individual subscriptions, as well as supporting the Marketing Renewals’ campaign by making regular retention sales calls
- Work with the subscriptions team to identify areas of upsell within your client base
You will have the knowledge of or a desire to develop an excellent awareness and understanding of the marketing and communications sector. You’ll also be a keen reader of marcomms industry news and analysis, understanding who the key personnel are within the industry.
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident selling via telephone and face to face at all levels, including board level.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task projects and prioritise own work
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to generate new and exclusive business
- Excellent administration skills