Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 plus bonus (OTE £30,000)
To achieve preset sales targets concerning Candidates registered, interviews arranged and sales turnover
- Register Candidates on to the database immediately. Discover the Candidates own applications, in order to pass them to a Business Development Executive, and ask for referrals to potential Candidates that the registering Candidate may know of
- Search database/websites/LinkedIn for Candidates as directed
- Immediately match Candidates to Vacancies at the point of registration
- If no interview immediately available, identify, with the Candidates help and with your Managers help, at least three canvass opportunities, where the Candidate can offer something of potential use to a relevant prospective employer
- Approach these companies immediately after the telephone interview has been completed in order to generate interest
- Thoroughly prepare Candidates for interviews, ensuring that they callback immediately after the interview has finished
- Ensure feedback is recorded on the database and passed to Lead Consultant to follow up with Client
- Gain an understanding of the division to which you are assigned in order that you quickly become a specialist in that market
- Daily “inbox” management.
- Daily completion of Activity Sheet.
- Ensure that database diary entries are “completed” on a daily basis.
- Daily entry onto the database of Candidates
- Reregistering of “passive” Candidates.