Inbound Sales Account Manager required for successful Audio Visual Organisation!
Salary: between £30,000 – £35,000
The role is for a new sales account manager to join our existing team and is a great opportunity for a sales person to further develop their skills and be part of a new phase in our business.
Sales enquiries are predominately of an inbound nature by phone and email relating to audio visual solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales from existing accounts, handling new enquiries and developing new business supported by the management team
The successful candidate will be highly effective in navigating the customer through all facets of the audio visual (AV) solution, they must have an ability to seek a clear understanding of the requirement and deliver a value based sales solution
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email and face to face
- Develop spot opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell
- Develop and build sales relationships by pro-actively gaining understanding of the customers requirement and business objective.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to identify the correct product and solution that meets the customers objectives.
- Plan and organise sales leads responding to them in a way that meets customer expectation and builds long term relationships.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers, suppliers and vendors in all activities.
- Develop new business and strengthen relationships though an advisory sales approach.
- Work closely and support the management team in meeting the business objectives.
- Ability to attend pre-sales meetings/demo on qualified opportunities
Our client wants to recruit a passionate self starter, who has an independent approach and strives for improvement and development
- Personable, Positive and enthusiastic individual who strives to gain knowledge and experience
Confident in sales with a consultative approach
Dynamic in approach and open to changing environments
Team player, can work to achieve own goals/targets whilst remaining supportive within a team
Target Driven high achiever
Proactive approach to learning
Ability to handle constructive feedback and take a proactive approach to development
In the first year the successful candidates OTE is circa £38,600 including a basic salary of between £30,000 – £35,000