Sales Account Manager (no new business)
A market leading and multiple award winning organisation are looking to enhance their creative and target driven team by recruiting an experienced Sales Account Manager. With an untarnished reputation and countless successful products, this would be a fantastic business for the right candidate to join!
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing spend and strength of relationships solely with existing key accounts. This vacancy is pure Account Management and you will be achieving sales and fantastic commission through up-selling and cross-selling to exclusively the key accounts for the business.
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Fantastic Bonus Structure, Benefits and Un-matched Pension Scheme!
- Managing relationships of key accounts/high spenders
- Up-selling business services/increasing spend
- Constant communication with clients and managing their campaigns
- Responsible for accounts of high profile clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients
- Face to face business meetings – actively pitching new opportunities
- Understanding client needs and requirements and putting together action plans
- Adhering to monthly revenue and service targets
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send us your CV to email@example.com now!!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation