A reputable business based in Chessington are looking for a highly-organised person with great communication skills to join the team as a Sales Administrator.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
- Processing and administration of customer orders.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records including project files.
- Preparation and delivery of administrative elements of customer orders.
- Preparing sales tender documents and associated submission packs for review by Divisional Director.
- Organising exhibition stands and associated logistics for sales team.
- Assist with marketing activity of company to ensure strong presence in media, website and associated platforms.
- Dealing with local global agents in respect of leads, orders, customer care and associated administration.
- Previous engineering experience or education would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience as a Sales Administrator would be beneficial
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Work effectively under direct instruction of Divisional Director.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office suite.