Location: South West London
Salary: Temp to permanent £18,000
An opportunity to be a Sales Assistant in a established company in South West London has arisen. Customer service and Sales staff are often the first point of contact a customer has with an organisation, so it is essential to create a good impression.
Sales Assistant‘s job involves:
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Selling products and taking orders.
- Arranging services for customers, for example, repairs regarding luggage.
- Dealing with complaints.
- Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
- Taking payments by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Issuing refunds, if appropriate.
- Making sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply