A leading provider of technical B2B products are looking for someone with a strong interest in/knowledge of engineering to carry out their customer service/sales function.
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
- Providing selections using specialised software package
- Producing quotations in accordance with specifications/schedules
- Order Processing (Order, OIR, Op sheets, schedules)
- Phone Enquiries – Assist customers with enquiries
- Email Enquiries – General information, wiring diagrams, literature.
- Technical sales for the company’s products
- Providing technical support to M & E consultants and contractors
- Maintaining current relationships
- Create new contacts and sales leads
- Provide monthly sales forecasts
- Updating CRM/Database system with accurate sales leads
- Project management of individual sales (gathering correct information and making sure projects run smoothly & correctly)
- Engineering/ Building Services experience or a keen interest in the Construction/Engineering
- Academically – good Mathematical and English , Science is useful but not essential
- Good Computer skills particularly Excel and Database (will be required to learn the Computair and new CRM software packages)
- Able to work within a team
- Willingness to learn and research
- Methodical approach and good multi-tasker
- Confident and patient approach with Customers
- Other factors which may be considered – locality to Office and previous experience
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.