If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 549 7212.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 OTE
Our client are a technology start up operating in the advertising and marketing sector. They develop custom software solutions designed to improve agency processes. They have a proven track record in the area stretching back 15 years – their previous software products are used by over 700 agencies globally. They are looking for an ambitious individual possibly with significant agency experience to head up their sales department. A passion for digital and an intimate knowledge of agency processes are highly desirable.
They need a capable, experienced and highly motivated individual to work with their CEO and serve as the first line of contact with their prospects. You will be responsible for nurturing and closing new business and be close to the implementation of their solutions. You identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results.
On any given day you might
• Lead a webinar demonstration
• Follow up Leads
• Follow up Prospects undertaking Managed Trials
• Liaise with the Lead Generation Executive to ensure you receive high quality Leads
• Develop and execute an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and product leads
• Participate in the strategic development of new business
• Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources
• Take accountability for growing client business, client satisfaction, and team retention
• Act as a lead on cross-team collaboration and contribute to the overall product planning process
• Distribute briefs and lead team work sessions
• Train sales teams and new business staff
The ideal person
• Excellent public speaking skills and presentation experience
• Loves to negotiate and has proven contract negotiation skills
• Has a long history of forging strong relationships with clients and senior agency staff
• Has a passion for digital solutions and able to converse intelligently about the concept and software start-up landscapes
• Strong sales generation and closing skills
• Motivated, hungry passion to win new business