Salary: £21,000 – £23,500
A leading and successful Tech company based in SW London is looking for a sales ledger administrator to start with immediate effect.
You will be responsible for the whole of the sales ledger including, but not limited to:
- Setting up new customers on the system
- Raising sales invoices and sending to customers, or uploading on portals
- Credit control (normally calling or emailing customers to chase for payment) across 250 – 300 accounts.
- Processing and allocating receipts
- Reconciling accounts where needed
- Sending out statements
- Reviewing accounts weekly and placing those outside of terms on stop
- Dealing with customer queries
- Dealing with various members of staff across the organisation, including directors, sales staff and warehouse.
- Various ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as needed
You will be:
- A dynamic, hard working individual
- Friendly and outgoing, with the ability to forge and maintain relationships with various individuals
- Self starter and good communicator
- Methodical and be able to work under pressure
This is a busy role that requires a motivated person to take control of the sales ledger. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
It is imperative that you have similar experience to this role.