Salary: £50,000 – £100,000 OTE
One of our prestigious clients are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their successful team.
The role of the Sales Manager is to meet the sales targets set by the company through effective planning and budgeting. The Sales Manager must utilise available resources effectively and devise strategies.
- They are responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge developmentThe Sales Manager must support and enable the company to achieve its Vision and Mission.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where outstanding customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team.Develop marketing plans to support the sales targets and company objectives.Monitor team and individual productivity and motivate team to reach monthly goals.Develop a sales strategy.Set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Proven experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- 8 years + proven experience in managing and directing a sales teams and clear demonstration of achieving sales targets.