This is a great opportunity a Sales Manager to join a brand leadership team seeing huge investment.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 plus 40% commission structure
To maximise commercial revenues across all products and the brand’s websites for client direct digital revenue.
You will also liaise closely with the online agency sales team. It will be vital to build relationships internally with other commercial team leaders, editorial and publishing to develop and implement the team strategy.
• Lead the team to achieving/exceeding budgets set by the business.
• Effectively and accurately report brand performance to senior management.
• Long term business development planning to achieve long term goals and work with the team to ensure we have leads to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
• Grow group revenue generation for each brand via print, online, partnerships, mobile and tablet.
• Be the figurehead both internally and externally for the brands.
• Managing a team of 5, developing and supporting them to achieve maximum output..
• Account manage, maintain and develop an existing portfolio of accounts in order to achieve personal revenue.
• Maintain and increase client spend across the team.
• Leverage key West End agency contacts to build our brand’s profiles and ensure we are always included for agency briefs.
• Ensure sales literature and presentations represent the quality and positioning of CE product portfolio.
• Proven sales experience at senior decision making level.
• Ideally man/team/sales management responsibility but may consider candidates without.
• Proven track record in hitting individual and team targets – must be able to demonstrate.
• Leadership – be the sales leader for your title and should lead by example and communicate effectively with your team/s.
• Enthusiasm, commitment and passion – generate a positive atmosphere that motivates your teams and encourages a can-do attitude. To be the figurehead in your department.
Confident and Proactive personality
• Team player – work with your colleagues to ensure consistency of effort and results across your teams and the wider sales operation.
• Professionalism – conduct yourself in a professional manner with clients, staff, colleagues and managers.
• Creativity – consider all possible options in determining the most effective solution for clients across our entire portfolio..
• Decision making – make decisions and stick by them. To involve the appropriate level of sales management in that process – above or below.
• Commercial acumen – understand the relationship between revenue and costs. Make sound commercial decisions.
• Risk taking – have the confidence to take risks and the determination to make things work.
• Responsibility – for your own actions, and those of your team
• Effective Communication –possess effective communication, negotiation and motivational skills