One of the UK’s fastest-growing software companies are looking for a Sales Support Executive to provide administrative support to the Sales Director.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + bonus
- Assist Sales Director with day to day sales activities.
- Keep CRM data up to date
- New business generation via telephone and email in order to book meetings for Sales Director.
- Accompany Sales Director and other teams where appropriate to customer meetings
- Assist in activities to maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Provide information, support and complete RFP,RFI & ITT requests
- Assist with lead generation, marketing events and user forums
- Assisting marketing with campaigns and follow up activity
- Keep up to date with industry trends
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects independently to completion
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others
- Good collaboration skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Up to 25% travel time required
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.