An industry-leading company based in Wimbledon are looking for someone with outstanding organisational skills to join them as a Sales Support Executive.
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000
- To liaise directly with customers and clients on business matters, face to face and over the telephone with regard to hire or sales contracts in a helpful and courteous manner; representing the company in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Work effectively within the Sales and Warehouse Teams on the feasibility of hire and sales contracts, always with commercial awareness
- Ensure all Sales Processing Procedures are followed & ensure invoicing is submitted on time; ensure accurate and timely generation of own administration
- To work alongside the other members of the other sales teams and communicate effectively
- To follow up customer enquiries and quotations on a timely basis and act in a ‘pro-active’ fashion, generating business for the company and to promote customer satisfaction
- To actively learn about and be aware of the company and its activities in order to better understand and deal with the customers’ requirements
- Resolve any issues arising with colleagues in a professional manner
- To follow correct procedures at all times and to follow the company policies laid out in the staff handbook
- To ensure that Health and Safety Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of company at all times.
- Strong IT skills
- Proven customer liaison and sales skills within the lighting, audio and AV industry
- Attention to detail; complying with the procedures of the White Light Hire and Sales Processing System and with an interest in improving these processes- training will be given.
- A good solid understanding of industry products and be knowledgeable in what we offer; with an interest in updating that knowledge with industry developments
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Good communication skills are needed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.