Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £19,000 plus commission
Our client are a fast growing, market leading events company organising the portfolio of 8 BBC Good Food Shows and BBC Gardeners World Live with a show heritage of over 25 years.
Due to growth of the business they are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive to work in the sales department working across the entire portfolio.
The role comprises of three main functions:
- To support the sales team in the communication and administration of existing exhibitors to ensure they receive the best possible customer service.
- To plan and activate exhibitor promotion attracting new and repeat clients to our portfolio through the use of email communication and social media.
- To sell exhibition stand space within our show portfolio.
The successful candidate would be a key member of an established sales team who work together to bring over 1000 exhibitors to our shows.
This role would suit a confident and enthusiastic team player looking to enter into a sales career or someone with already existing sales experience who is looking to work on well-established and successful shows within the exciting food and gardening industry (it isn’t essential that you have knowledge in the food or gardening industry, but beneficial if you do).
The candidate must have a good knowledge of computer systems and administration. Experience working with Adestra, photoshop, salesforce, Microsoft office would be beneficial.
Job Purpose (Specific):
- Sales administration to ensure exhibitors receive the best possible customer service.
- Working with existing exhibitors on a partnership level to help promote show ticket sales.
- Build and activate exhibitor promotion campaign through Adestra email system to encourage inbound leads and stand sales.
- Uploading and updating show exhibitor listings on show website and official show guide for all events in the portfolio.
- Update and improve sales collateral including show websites, sales cards and media packs.
- Making outbound sales call as part of a predominately telephone based sales team where exhibition stand space is sold to existing & previous exhibitors.
- As part of the sales process you will attend our events and manage clients’ participation whilst selling other events in the portfolio and rebooking exhibitors for the following year.
Interested? Then send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 549 7212!