Salary: up to £30,000 0TE £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an organised and professional Sales Team Leader to manage a sales team and lead by example. The ideal candidate will have excellent sales management experience whilst ensuring a high quality of service in delivering a highly time sensitive product.
Reporting to the directors you will lead a team of Sales agents in the Sales department. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer’s expectations of a high service level are met at all times. Achieve and exceed targets as set
- Lead by example and coach the sales team to exceed expectations in all areas of performance.
- Deliver business service level agreements and KPIs.
Manage and motivate the sales and quality performance of a team
- Maximise productivity, report and distribute management information.
Maintaining suitable staff levels, ensuring the team is trained and motivated.
- Remaining compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements regarding recruitment, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Complete Call Quality reviews.
- Be a positive role model at all times creating an inspiring motivated environment.