Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 + OTE
A Central London client are currently seeking an experienced Outbound Sales Team Leader to join their expanding outbound sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to join a successful and forward thinking business. You must be able to motivate those around you and you must have previous outbound sales and management experience.
Reporting to the directors you will lead a team of Sales professionals in the Sales department. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer’s expectations of a high service level are met at all times.
- Lead by example and coach the sales team to exceed expectations in all areas of performance.
- Deliver business service level agreements and KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the sales and quality performance of a team
- Maximise productivity, report and distribute management information.
- Maintaining suitable staff levels, ensuring the team is trained and motivated.
- Remaining compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements regarding recruitment, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Complete Call Quality reviews.
- Recruitment of new staff members, creating a consistently successful telesales department.
- Holding appraisals, and disciplinary sessions with staff as and when required.
- Incentivising, motivating and managing your team to provide excellence and generate revenue at all times.
- Set up team, individual and personal sales targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing teams.
- Previous outbound sales experience.
- Able to motivate an ambitious sales team.
- Ability to guide both personal and team development.
- Be able to act as a positive role model at all times and creating an inspiring motivated environment.