We are currently recruiting for a Caretaker to work in a secondary school in Clapham.
You will need to have knowledge of the care taking industry and be able to demonstrate your abilities and skills through previous roles.
Your job will involve:
- Assisting with the opening the school
- You will take responsibility for carrying out minor maintenance and repairs for the communal area
- Resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- You will need to carry out various duties which will include general maintenance to accepting deliveries.
- You will be responsible for securing the premises and making sure the school is a safe environment.
- This job is 36 hours a week
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as liaise with contractors on and off site.
- Start immediately
- Temp to perm contract
- SW London
- YOU MUST BE DBS CLEARED