We have an excellent home based Senior Administrator role within an ever-growing successful company.
- Act as first point of contact for the company.
- Taking calls and providing consumers and clients with advice on policies, procedures and compliance.
- Complete all audits for developers and warranty bodies.
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Administrative support to the Managing Director including: Diary Management, travel arrangements, preparing budgets and forecast plans and management targets for monthly reporting to the Board.
- General company administration including: Dealing with post, insurance and contracts and maintaining electronic filing systems.
- Assisting the Managing Director with preparing for external audits by: Preparing and presentation of information, to deputise for the Managing Director at meetings as required and assist the Managing Director in the overall growth & development of the company.
- Overseeing the register of developers, issue of certificates, compliance checking and tracking of renewal dates.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive electronic corporate records, for all activities, following company protocol to ensure a full audit trail is clear and up-to-date.
- Liaising with external consultants supporting the business and providing information, dealing with queries as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written & spoken English with an excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptionally well – organised individual with the ability to prioritise workload.
- A keen eye for detail is absolutely essential for the role.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual able to work independently and unsupervised / integrate well as a team member and generally possess a flexible attitude.
- A common sense approach to business and Client requirements and the ability to accurately read situations is essential.