This role is key to delighting consumers who email or call us in the UK. This company are very passionate about their products, how they work and how they are made.
Our client takes great pride in giving timely and accurate information to their consumers, so they can continue to love their brands.
Consumer contact – 85% of time
- Answer consumer emails, letters, and phone calls
- Investigate solutions for consumers which may require discussions with many functions across the business, whilst managing the expectations of the consumer.
- Log emails, letters and calls & maintain consumer database (online)
- Send out coupons and product replacements as necessary
- Own the consumer response numbers and feedback to feed into our quarterly reports.
- Log quality issues with the team in Belgium
Product – 15% of time
- Research consumer questions, complaints, and alternatives
- Act as internal/external product expert by actively pursuing information related to all aspects of method and products to help delight consumers and educate the rest of the team.
- Actively seek out trends in consumer comments and highlight to team
- Help maintain user-friendly documents (such as the FAQs) to effectively communicate product message
Skills and Expertise
Success in this job is less about previous experience in a similar role and more about communication skills, style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a formidable telephone manner
- Ability to detach oneself from a situation and deal with it objectively
- First class problem solving and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly diplomatic & sensitive in work style
- Passion for our brands in all of your communication with consumers
- Ability to manage workload and being pro-active in your approach
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Bring a great attitude and positive outlook
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Familiarity with call/email logging systems is desirable, but not essential.