Our client has been been providing homes, care and support services across the Midlands for nearly 60 years. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Officer to join their busy team
- Developing communications and marketing strategies and plans that cover the full mix of marketing and communications tools, including production of materials, internal communications, brand marketing, advertising, direct marketing, digital and social media and media and public relations.
- Develop and plan marketing and communications activities to meet company objectives and within agreed budget.
- Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media.
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring consistency across all internal and external marketing and communications.
- To be responsible for brand management, including brand awareness and adherence to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- To oversee the design, production and dissemination of marketing and communications collateral, as required.
- Regularly review and update all publicity material and service leaflets.
- Develop, prepare and distribute marketing materials, including newsletters, press releases, statements and other media.
- Lead and manage the end to end marketing and communications process material concept through to print, distribution and post implementation review.
- Lead and manage on all photographic and videographic projects for the Group.
- Manage content on the Group’s SharePoint system.
- Develop networks with individuals and organisations so as to maximise the visibility and reputation.
- Develop an online presence ensuring website content is regularly updated and of high quality as well as developing a corporate presence on major social networking sites.
- Play and active role in identifying and improving communication channels and delivery to target audience.
- Lead and manage corporate social media presence.
- Assess the impact and effectiveness of all communications working closely with key stakeholders.
- Operate as a conduit between internal and external media consultants.
- Ensure consistent and pro-active approach to role at all time, carrying out other duties as may be required from time to time in order to maintain an efficient operation of all aspects
- Assist in corporate training and development activities, for example Corporate Induction.
- Co-ordinate and assist in organising all conferences, open days and events on behalf of the department.
- Ensure consistent and pro-active approach to role at all time, carrying out other duties as may be required from time to time in order to maintain an efficient operation of all aspects.
- Assist in leading on the Group’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) endeavours.
- Experience in marketing, communications, PR or advertising at a significant level.
- Proven track record of designing, writing and producing direct marketing and communications materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience in writing for the web and day-to-day running of social media accounts (with sensitivity and an understanding of different audiences and subject matter).
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and with proven influencing skills.
- Exceptional editorial and copy editing skills for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Experience of delivering and evaluating marketing and communications plans.
- Knowledge of website, social media and newsletter content management and customer relationship management systems.
- Experience of working in a busy communications environment and to have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a broader team, recognising the importance of integrated communications.
- Experience of uploading content for digital communication channels including SharePoint, website and social media.
- Commercial and strategic awareness.
- Demonstrate professional assertiveness.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement environment.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Highly effective in developing and sustaining internal and external partnerships.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Interest in/experience of the housing/charity sector.
- Experience of using a range of IT packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite are essential
Please get in touch with Lisa or Siobhan on 02085497212 for more information or apply with your CV using the link below