What Doctors Don’t Tell You is a monthly magazine which publishes the latest healthcare news, alongside information on complimentary therapies and alternative medicines, with a host of features and stories written by leading experts and our highly-respected regular contributors.
WDDTY began as a newsletter, with the first issue being published at the end of 1989 by best-selling author Lynne McTaggart and her husband, former Financial Times journalist Bryan Hubbard. Since then, it has gone from strength-to-strength thanks to our ever-growing number of passionate fans, and is now the largest magazine of its kind in the UK, sold in 14 countries worldwide.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced media and advertising professional. The role requires a confident and professional sales person with a sound background in print advertising and a track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
You will be required to deliver advertising solutions to their clients across their exciting portfolio.
They are looking for professionals who are driven, passionate and motivated by recognition, reward and financial gain. Climbing the career ladder will also be important to successful applicants due to the growth of the company.
• Selling print and digital advertising
• To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
• Day to day account management
• Identifying new potential clients
• Develop a sales strategy
• Face to face creative presentations
• Work with a customer base which is located in the UK and overseas
• Build relationships with current clients
• Attend client meetings and key events
• A strong sales background
• Excellent account management skills
• Confident and personable on the phone and face to face with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to win new business.
• Proven track record of successfully hitting targets and growing client base
• Needs an entrepreneurial personality who owns his/her accounts.