Our client, a dynamic and successful organisation based in Kingston, are looking to grow their team with the addition of a Senior Web Designer. They are looking for someone with strong web design experience to put their creative stamp on the company.
You will be responding to client briefs by recommending and implementing creative and original ideas across a range of campaigns, collaborating with the team on new ideas, and leading projects with Campaign Management to deliver innovative user-centred design solutions.
Salary: Up to £35,000
Terms: Permanent/Full Time
- Apps/online tools
- Fully responsive and beautifully crafted websites
- Engaging landing pages
- Interactive visuals
- Videos and motion graphics
- 5 years professional web design experience.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of creative skills.
- A passion for the user experience. You must also be interested in both illustrations and web design.
- A creative mindset and able to come up with concepts and ideas.
- An interest in learning new ways of creating and generating interest.
- Experience in collaborating with developers and an understanding of how to work with them as efficiently as possible.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Flash and InDesign.
Benefits include flexible working hours, Bupa healthcare and eligibility for company bonuses.