Salary : £35,000 – £45,000
As a Site Manager you will head up a project, or multiple projects, for the business. You will be responsible for the entire scope and performance of service delivery, associated business transactions and staff that are working on your projects.
With proven skills in a related field, you will have good knowledge of health and safety, current M&E legislation and statutory compliance issues.
Nature and Scope:
Our client is a property maintenance, installation, organisation, which specialises in installation and servicing of gas central heating and hot water services to private, commercial landlords and industrial property owners of all kind.
The main projects will be the replacement of district heating and hot water distribution systems within Housing & Public building.
- To deliver a high quality service to customers in relation to M&E planned commercial and minor M&E projects.
- To manage the work of external sub-contractors contractors and directly paid employees in the delivery of planned commercial programmes of work.
- To manage various accounts, programmes of M&E installations.
- To manage various sites including the mobilisation, H&S requirements including welfare and general site documentation.
- To update core system and all other associated documents including spread sheets, forms, MS Project etc.
- Monitoring the financial, administrational and operational performance of contracts.
- Overseeing and managing client relationships and expectations through regular client meetings.
- Carrying out periodic performance appraisals for direct line reporting staff and overseeing the appraisal process for other staff.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Contract Manager
Scope of the Job:
- Financial Management
- Customer Service Management
- Performance Management
- Resource Management
- Employee Relations Management