Have a genuine passion for social media and how it can influence consumers? Our client are looking for an experienced social media and content coordinator to join the marketing team within their fast growing B2B sales company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident copywriter with online experience hoping to join this expanding company. Working closely with the sales department and using your ingenuity and attention to detail to develop and maintain the PR and marketing strategy.
Salary: circa £20,000
- Day-to-day management of the company’s social media presence.
- Planning and overseeing campaigns and events through to completion.
- Monitoring KPIs, Data analysis and producing reports.
- Staying ahead of the curve with marketing trends and ensuring the rest of the team is informed.
- Excellent communication skills (especially in written English)
- Good Computer Skills.
- Self-reliant organisational skills.
- Interest in the broadcast and media industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of popular social media sites.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator and WordPress.