A rapidly-growing company based in Finchley are looking for someone with strong social media and digital marketing experience to join their team.
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000
- Is responsible for delivering all marketing activities detailed in the Business Plan in collaboration with the various senior managers.
- Assists in writing and editing sales/marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Maintains and manages the company website and manages all client enquiries generated from the website.
- Produces & manages regular email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Collaborates with our industry vendors and partners for joint marketing ventures.
- Manages the company’s presence on social media with daily industry related posts and updates.
- Is responsible for the content and delivery of monthly client and internal newsletters
- Acts as the liaison between marketing and design agencies, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various 3rd party marketing services.
- Assists with all event management and associated logistics.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in sales, marketing and business administration or a related subject
- Experience with producing and editing videos for social media would be a major advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills in Photoshop, WordPress, InDesign, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure workload priority and multi-tasking.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.