A rapidly-growing company in the financial sector are looking for a bright, driven graduate to get involved in various areas of the business.
Salary: circa £25,000
- Build, maintain and develop an extensive online and offline database
- Ensure database consistency across marketplace platform, newsletter, CRM, etc.
- Conduct desktop and other research to support the marketplace and contact build
- Onboard third-party solution provider content to online marketplace platform and ensure consistency and quality in content, completeness and tagging
- Maintain, monitor and edit as necessary all online marketplace content
- Maintain and monitor marketplace features and functions, working with the founders and developers to further develop the platform
- Manage subscribers through the onboarding and post-onboarding process to answer their questions, guide their efforts and keep in regular contact
- Field requests from others in and around our marketplace and sector
- Work with the team to support business development, account management, product development and other areas such as content and analytics
- Post and manager multiple forms of content to channels such as Vimeo, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Participate in the development and delivery of various content and subscriber products that are published and/or distributed weekly, monthly or on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Publishing or a related field.
- Willingness to engage across various areas of our business including database building, content entry and maintenance, engaging with subscribers and others
- Clear interest in financial services, the future of the industry and the role of technology
- Desire to learn, develop and potentially lead on products or projects
- Editorial skills a clear advantage as are any foreign language capability
- Technical skills such as web development or video editing also an advantage
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver, sometimes working without direct guidance or support from the founders, ability to consistently multi-task